Thursday 26 January 2012

New destinies

It's a wonder how we spend so much time preparing and planning for what we think our future might hold,and yet, just within a few hours it could totally change to our pleasant surprise.
We get a 360 and with that spin comes along the most unexpected change off course in our journey. Sometimes that change will bring about challenges and diversions or just simply beautiful moments, creating a new destiny that was really mapped out just for you.... A destiny that opens your heart to accepting new ventures in life, which only you can allow to happen.
 Pretty much like love, when it's totally unexpected and when you're not looking.


And it might be part of a grander plan, looking back someday only to realise why your plan was not meant to be.




11) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12)Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
~ Jeremiah 29 : 11 – 13 NIV




                                           YOU are the driver of your destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECOMMENDED BOOKS

  • Elizabeth Gilbert: eat pray love
  • Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist
  • Danielle Steel: The Kiss
  • Barack Obama : Dreams from my Father