Monday 6 September 2010

The 60's BABY!




I must have been born in the wrong era, or maybe it's just my passion for music! Everytime I hear some 60's classic, it seems as though I have lived through that time. It's quite an intriguing feeling.
As much as that is simply not possible,because I was born in the 70's, I have to say that the music somehow "takes me back" to a time I've never known, yet feel so apart of! How is that possible, or is it just normal?
It's not like I have a collection of 60's music, but I guess most of them are just familiar to us, either by old black and white movies, or the REALLY odd times they're cranked up on the 'ol radio stations...guess the year!!
Whatever it is, I love it, I love the feeling I get from listening to these 'ol classics and how it somehow manages to take me back to these years that I've never known in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECOMMENDED BOOKS

  • Elizabeth Gilbert: eat pray love
  • Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist
  • Danielle Steel: The Kiss
  • Barack Obama : Dreams from my Father